Renewals for existing members are due in January each year.
In the last month of membership, all members will be emailed an invoice for the following year's membership fees. Payment can be made via Bank Transfer or in-person at ANZA House.
1. Click the renew membership link in your email.
2. Log into your membership profile via the login form at the top right of this page and website.
3. Check and update your personal profile through EDIT PROFILE
4. Select your membership level and press submit.
5. Payment can be made via Online Bank Transfer (you will see the payment instructions on the renewals screen) or in person at ANZA House.
6. Once payment is confirmed, our membership will complete your renewal.
7. You will receive a new membership card. For 2017 we are looking at getting personalised cards so this may take 1-2weeks to arrive.
Memberships can be paid to the front desk at ANZA House 9am - 12pm Monday to Friday. Please bring your current membership card.
Earlybird Special Rp. 700,000
Payment to be received by 12pm 31 January 2017
FAQs - Membership Renewals
1. What should I do if I don't know my login details.
If this is your first time logging into our website or you have forgotten your details then complete the password reset.
2. When I pay by Bank Transfer, why do I also need to provide confirmation of payment via email?
Unfortunately, the complete transaction details are not always included in our bank statements which makes it difficult for our team to reconcile.